Transform your life and become a creative change agent in the world!
Open Studio Project is pleased to offer the Open Studio Process Intensive Facilitator Training. The Intensive Training Program trains participants in developing an OSP practice and equips them to facilitate the OSP Process with others. The training combines one week at Open Studio Project with a post-intensive period of supervision as you conduct workshops in your community.
*Extremely Limited Availability for In-Person Training*
OSP Intensive Facilitator Training focuses on:
- Understanding the Open Studio Process arc of intuitive art making and reflective writing primarily through experiential learning.
- Understanding what makes Open Studio Process facilitation unique; and differentiating OSP Process facilitation from other group leadership modalities.
- Comprehending essential components of OSP facilitation that help create space for OSP process.
- Understanding facilitation variables associated with different media used in the primary OSP Process workshops.
- Learning how to adapt OSP Process workshops to diverse groups and physical environments.
- Participants actively engage the Open Studio Process of intuitive art making and reflective writing.
- The training schedule includes art making & writing sessions.
- Group discussion will integrate insights gleaned directly from participant Process experiences.
The Open Studio Process Training Program offers Facilitator Certification and personal enrichment.
NEW: VIRTUAL FACILITATOR TRAINING
In an effort to accommodate all needs, we are now offering VIRTUAL Facilitator Training. We will host the training Live on Zoom, with a modified schedule of our in-person training, but the same focus and goals.
Have no worries, you will participate in the same enriching training experience just as you would in our own studio. In preparation for the training, we will share resources on how to set up an art space within your home, among many other materials.
Want to see what it is like in one of our virtual classes? Check out another one of our adult virtual art classes: https://www.openstudioproject.org/programs/for-adults/
* Facilitated by:
- Patti Vick, MFA, artist, OSP Facilitator & Lead Trainer
- Eli Bell, artist, OSP Facilitator
- Dayna Block, MAAT Registered Art Therapist, OSP co-founder & SAIC Professor
- Jan Ellenstein, artist, OSP Children & Youth Head Facilitator
- Ted Harris, MA, LCSW, CADC, OSP Facilitator & Social Worker
- Sarah Laing, MAAT Registered Art Therapist, OSP Executive Director
- Suzette Payne, MA, Process Work Specialist
- plus other established and qualified facilitator trainers
* Co-facilitators for each workshop will vary.