Transform your life and become a creative change agent in the world!
Open Studio Project is pleased to offer the Open Studio Process Intensive Facilitator Training. The Intensive Training Program trains participants in developing an OSP practice and equips them to facilitate the OSP Process with others. The training combines one week at Open Studio Project with a post-intensive period of supervision as you conduct workshops in your community.
OSP Intensive Facilitator Training focuses on:
- Understanding the Open Studio Process arc of intuitive art making and reflective writing primarily through experiential learning.
- Understanding what makes Open Studio Process facilitation unique; and differentiating OSP Process facilitation from other group leadership modalities.
- Comprehending essential components of OSP facilitation that help create space for OSP process.
- Understanding facilitation variables associated with different media used in the primary OSP Process workshops.
- Learning how to adapt OSP Process workshops to diverse groups and physical environments.
- Participants actively engage the Open Studio Process of intuitive art making and reflective writing.
- The training schedule includes in-studio art making & writing sessions.
- Group discussion will integrate insights gleaned directly from participant Process experiences.
The Open Studio Process Training Program offers Facilitator Certification and personal enrichment.
* Facilitated by:
Patti Vick, artist, OSP Facilitator
Terry True, artist, OSP Facilitator
Iris Jacobson, artist, OSP Facilitator
Jan Ellenstein , OSP Children & Youth Head Facilitator
Ted Harris, MA, LCSW, CADC, OSP Facilitator & Social Worker
Sarah Laing, MAAT ATR, OSP Executive Director
Dayna Block, MAAT ATR, OSP co-founder & SAIC Professor
plus other established facilitator trainers
* Co-facilitators for each workshop will vary.